Friday 4 September 2009

My name is Nadya Saskia. I was born in Jakarta, Indonesia on April 1986. I studied graphic design at Jakarta Institute of Art where i passed my S.Sn in february 2009.
{ What Nadya Saskia Did } is an online portfolio to show all of my works. Some of them are taken from my college works, personal work, and commisioned work.


My works are often influenced by psychedelic design and colour. The organic yet liquid form of 60's style always turn me on. Currently i'm in love with one line drawing. i work using snowman drawing pen, pencils, markers,  and an apple macbook. i also make scrapbook in my spare time.


There's a time in my life when i totally in love with a toy cam. i always captured random objects on daily basis and that's the first time i fell for photography. Now anytime i have chances to go on holiday, i'll never forget to bring my vintage cam along. and that would be my beloved Olympus Trip 35.


i sometimes blogging when i have some story to tell but mostly i love spending time in my visual blog where i share interesting picture or photos i collect from the internet. oh yes i love internet.


Blur is my lifetime obsession. My dream is to watch them perform live on stage before i die.


feel free to send me an email for work enquiries or just to say hello:
NadyaSaskia@gmail.com
i'm currently available for freelance.


cheers, xx

0 comments: